Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A New Day

Thing 2 again!

Back again, refreshed and ready for more blogging:) I looked at some other people's blogs just now and realized that I am not exactly following directions. I am hopping around all over the place. So here is an update on the 7 1/2 Habits of Life Long Learners: This was maybe more profound than I thought (especially since I couldn't see most of it). I tend to want to learn quickly and then have to go back and review.
Easiest thing: Play. I feel basically lazy and playing is more fun. But sometimes I get more done when I am having fun.
Hardest thing: Begin with the end in mind. I hate making decisions. If I am given a list I will follow it....sort of/maybe. But if I have to decide what I want to do myself I will procrastinate and then maybe change my mind halfway there. It really depends on what is available.

My favorite blog so far is the Sausage King and his weiner dog!

No comments: