Monday, June 18, 2007

Feeling bloggy

Thing 1 & Thing 2

So, now I have a blog. I began this new endeavor by reading up on blogging (23 things) and attempting to watch the fascinating slide show "Life Long Learning". This was all going well until the slides stopped opening up and I attempted to read the script in teeny-tiny letters on the left side of the page. Slight headache, but I got the gist of it. I can still learn something even though I am getting older! (The next time the slides opened up, but there was no sound).


Next I looked for more stuff to study up on and decided that I was getting too frustrated...


So I moved right on into the Blogger. I managed to actually set up a bloggy page in the 5 minutes I had left before I went on the desk. Brilliant!


Now I need to perk up my page with some nice pictures and an interesting profile.

It feels as though fame is just waiting for me.......

No comments: