Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blogline

Thing 8

I have used my account on Blogline to read up on the latest news.....boring. Then I thougt of what else would interest me and found some blogs on genealogy. I looked into a couple of them and found myself going into several different websites. The problem is, I have been searching for family history for so long, most of the info is the same regardless of what site you are in. The farther back you go in history, the less you generally find. You have to be very creative to find the clues to what/who you are looking for.
My opinion of the Bloglines is that it is ok if you want to read a bunch of news and info everyday. But what is the difference in doing this on Blogline and just bookmarking your favorite sites on your browser? It seems like one more step to get to everything.
Ho-hum.
I still haven't been able to attach any feeds to my Pooh blog:(

No comments: